Monday, January 6, 2014

Merry Christmas/ Happy New Year!! Finally letting my secret out of the bag. :)

So this year the girls were with my Christmas Eve and until 11 a.m on Christmas day. They all got to open up their festive new pajamas and a new movie to watch as a family. We watched Happy Feet. The girls were of course super excited about Santa coming. Madi made sure to put out a cookie and milk for Santa and of course some carrots for the reindeer. Thanks to Jessica the treats were devoured. lol Yes baby sister decided to spend the night as well on Christmas Eve so it was a party. :) 
 
 
 As you can tell Santa came.
 
The girls couldn't wait long enough for Grandma and Grandpa to come downstairs before they dived into their stockings.
 


 
 Now this year for New Years Eve Bill had the girls so I ended up going to Temple Square and yes I had a date with me. :) That is my big secret revelation is I am dating someone now. We have been dating since August but you know how it is with new relationships you never know when it is a good time to tell anyone since you don't know for sure how long the relationship will last. His name is Mike, he is 34 years old. He has 2 kids a boy named Wyatt and a daughter named Zadi. My girls absolutely love Mike. So far so good. His kids and I get along as well.
 I haven't been to Temple Square in quite a while so it was definitely a wonderful date. The lights are gorgeous and the whole atmosphere is great. They had a bunch of free concerts in each one of the buildings so we building hopped quite a bit. I especially enjoyed a group who sang Broadway songs. All the performers were excellent.

 
 I loved these lights they reminded me of little bubbles floating on the water. So neat. :)
 

 
 Here is Mike. Tall dark and handsome. At least I think so. :)
 
 
 Yes I even got my New Years kiss. ;)
 
 
Here's hoping for a great New Year. I hope everyone else enjoyed the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Jen I am so happy for you. You deserve someone tall dark and handsome that treats you right. I hope it all works out :)

    ReplyDelete