Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dance, Dance, Dance!!!

Madi had another great dance performance, Sat. May 19th. I think she is becoming a great little dancer. I love watching her perform and I know for the moment she is really enjoying it too. She was able to perform in 2 performances for the program.
 She has been in dance for about 3 years now and she is definitely improving. :)



Sorry I wanted to post a video but it wouldn't load.

So these are pictures of Madi's last day of dance until this next Fall. They had a little performance for just the parents showing us all the different dance positions and techniques the girls have learned this year. I thought they all did a excellent job. Then their instructor handed out each girl a award. Madi got the best listener award, no surprise there. lol  



Madi and her dance instructor Natasha.
Again sorry wasn't able to download any video's.



No comments:

Post a Comment