Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby Bling Bling.


If you look closely at the pics I got Ava's ears pierced. :) I think baby girls look so so cute with their little ears pierced. I just love it. From what I have been told it is best to either do it before they turn 1 or wait until they are 5 or older so they don't play with the earrings. She was only mad when I was trying to hold her down so they could mark her ears to make sure the holes are even. Other then that she was perfect. Only cried for seriously 30 seconds.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer,

    Was searching for my GF's blog and came across yours. Loved your thoughtful reasoning and description having your dd's ears pierced as an infant. I don't think you were insane, but a smart mommy for doing it now and following your mommy intuition and heritage doing it when mommy can care for them.

    Babies and little girls with pierced ears celebrates their femininity and femaleness.

    Our ped gave me some suggestions for moms having their infant dd's ears pierced as well as for "Tips for moms having their dd's ears pierced/Care of Newly Pierced Ears."

    If any other moms thinking about it and want to do it now or would like them, write me an e-mail.

    Amy

    amyswor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete