Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My little Dancing Queen.



She calls her dance outfit her bumble bee costume. Makes sense since it is yellow and black.

She keeps telling me she is going to be a bee for Halloween this year. We shall see since Halloween is still pretty far off. :)








Madi is getting better with each dance performance. She makes me smile to watch her perform. She just needs to gain some more confidence and she will be amazing. She kept watching the girl next to her which you see in the video. Plus after the skipping part she got confuse because her dance partner wasn't there so she didn't know where to stand and was lost for a little bit. I still thought she did great though and I really enjoy watching her. Plus I think she looks super cute in her little dance outfits. She is my little diva for sure. :) I know this video isn't the best quality but I hope you enjoyed it.

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll! How cute! I love watching little kids dance. She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete