Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2 Months Old!!!

So crazy how time flies by. My little baby is now 2 months old. She had her first shots done on Mon. Poor thing of course was upset. It is so sad to sit there and have to help pin her down so the nurses can poke her in the legs and cause her pain. Makes me want to cry too. She only cried really for a few seconds though. So it wasn't too bad. I was actually surprised that she didn't cry even longer. She now weighs 10 lbs 2 oz. Such a big jump from starting out at 6 lbs 7oz. She is also 23 inchs long. The chart says she is in the 30 percent for weight and 74 percent for height. So she is a long skinny baby. :) So funny though how others react when they see your baby. I had a woman come up to me today while I was at Wal-mart and thought my baby looked big. I figure she can't be that big if she is only in the 30 percent range. Either way I am loving her chunky cheeks that are starting to form now. She is also starting to smile a lot. It is so cute and funny to watch her smile. My other girls love talking to her and making her smile too. I think it is cute that Kaylin is finally enjoying her baby sister too since it seems to her that making Ava smile is a fun game. lol


This was the best I could do on her smile at the time. She normally smiles much bigger. Such a stubborn little baby.







No comments:

Post a Comment