Sunday, October 3, 2010

Kaylins 2!!!

Kaylin turned 2 on Sept 22nd. I ended up throwing her a party on the Sat after her birthday which was the 25th. Everything turned out alright even though it didn't go exactly as planned. I tried to make flower balloons that I saw on the internet but the helium wouldn't keep them floating because I couldn't blow them up too big or I couldn't tie them up around eachother. So I ended up wasting money on the helium tank cause I ended up having to tape them to the walls. Oh well. Kaylin had fun and was spoiled as always. So I guess that is all that really matters in the end. :) I love my baby Kaylie. I can't imagine life without her. Thanks again for those who came and helped make her birthday memorable. :)


Her new barbie bike.





This was my attempt at making the flowers.




1 comment: