Monday, July 19, 2010

Broken

So for those who haven't heard the terrible story yet Madi broke her arm about a week ago. While I was at work and poor Bill was on kid duty Madi decided it would be a great idea to ride this caterpillar rocking toy down the stair. As you can tell it didn't work out very well for her. Once I got home all of Sunday I watched to see if it looked broken. She didn't act like it was hurting her too much. She was using her left hand a lot more then her right but she could move all her fingers and still used the right hand. There wasn't any swelling or bruising happening. So I thought maybe she sprained it or just hurt it a little bit. The next day there was some swelling and bruising so I took her in and sure enough it was fractured. She is definitely a brave one though cause she hasn't cried at all about it. So she will have to wear this cast for 3 weeks. Lucky for her the cast is water proof so she can still enjoy summer.







2 comments: